Vinnystoolobx V Farce-clays

Vinnystoolbox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Have had an account before but name was a bit too obvious so i thought i should change it before posting my particulars.

Well late 2006 i started to claim took me several months to get even my sar partially fufilled then the court case started so i stopped claiming.

So i've sent a prelim with hardship plea and received the 'we will deal with the 2 issues seperately' letter or should i say letters as i complained about harassing phone calls at the same time.

I'm trying to work out what hardship really is, i'm self imployed and at the start of the year my income stopped not that i had much anyway. I fortunately don't have lots of bills to pay but 'i owe them' several hundred £'s can i use this and not being able to pay them back the interest each month as hardship? As had it not been for the charges i would be in the black and earning interest (well not anymore obviously as 'our customers don't see any value in 0.1% interest')

Sorry rant over please help

Thanks