Waiver followed by Financial Statement request

flower5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5743 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody.

I was a bit slow with my claim because of luck of time but I am back on truck. I sent my prelim letter some time ago and with in 14 days recieved first waiver, dated 26/01/2008. I didn't know what to do and stayed put.

Today I recieved a letter dated 13/06/2008, saying that to enable them to consider my current financial situation and investigate my complaint I have to complete Financial Statement.

I have CAB statement. Any advice on my further actions will be greatly appreciated. Do I send them LBA letter with the statement or ....? Please help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bump means to put it at the top of the list, so to speak... any new message on this thread will be seen near the top when you click on "New Posts".

He was bumping it up the list to help you :).

(because I just posted, it will go up the list too... don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of it ;)).

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update.

Nobody seemed like helping me but I thought I will post this information anyway.

After they requested Financial Statement second time I did it on line with National Debt Line and sent it off. Today all my charges were refunded in full!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Flower, sorry you didnt get much help with your claim. Things are a little quiet on the forum due to most claims being on hold. Just to say congratulations though on your refund, this must be one of the hardship cases. You've done extremely well to get this far :-)

I wish but this is not a case.

I have 10 creditors and paying them temporally reduced fee.

I actually managed to pay off one of my debts and my Full and Final settlement offer was 25% of my outstanding debt, if any one interested this is the link for my other thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/149208-blackhorse-loan-settlement-offer.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]