Euro Car Park Parking Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First time on this site - so glad I found it as I came home tonight to be greeted by a Unpaid Parking Charge Notice issued by Euro Car Parks for £70. It states that I parked in a disabled Bay on Easter Sunday in a car park in Leicester. A couple of things concern me 1) I didnt go out on Easter Sunday as we had relatives round for lunch, we wouldnt have gone shopping as shops cant open on this day, however I did visit the car park in question the day after and I did park in a disabled bay because I have a valid disabled car parking blue badge, however when my partner put the blue badge in the window screen he didnt display the expiry date/badge number but put it the wrong way round (displaying the photo). We never received any notice of a Parking Charge ie put on windscreen.

Both my partner and myself are joint registered keepers of the vehicle

I wish to dispute the charge but I was driving, can my partner dispute the charge as Registered Keeper, I dont want to get into a dispute with them as other posts on this site advise just to send a letter disputing the charge and keep it simple and dont go into any other detail with them. If they have taken a photo of my vehicle then the blue badge would have been visible however the expiry date wouldnt have been.

There are lots of threads also on this about blue badges validity on private car parks

I really need some help as I dont want to pay for something that I know isnt correct. But as the RK and the driver what do I do

What should I write to the.