CCS Enforcement - Council Tax Outstanding

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well they have nothing then.No walking possession,no valid levy,seeing they can only come in by peacefull entry,which you are never going to let them,they are screwed

I had a similar problem with my council,after getting advise from here i wrote to the bailiff company telling them i was considering making an immediate form 4 complaint to the court,copied this to the council saying that i was disgusted at the way their agents were acting,and also reminded them that they had a duty of care towards me and my family.

Give it a try, it worked for me:)

Not sure if there is a template on here,i googled "FORM 4 COMPLAINT AGAINST A CERTIFIED BAILLIF"

The only thing i would add is if you have any vehicles park them away from the house until this is sorted.regards mike

If my posts have been helpful,please give my scales a click

• Haha 2

Hi BSC,

Thats a shock about thee bailliff not turning up on friday with a locksmith:D

I think if they return the debt to the council it becomes "nulla bono",or uninforceable by the bailiff.

Because you have already made payments to council you have shown that you are trying to pay,and no court would even consider commital to prison under those circumstances.

Drop tomtubby a pm regarding what to put on your form 4,she is very good at that sort of thing :)