My Benefits & Nationwide

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have looked in on your other thread and left comments there SSE :)

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Update: Well I think this jilli person is having a laugh when it comes to refunds......:o

NationwideNationwideBuilding11-6-20.png

Now what do you think,

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

Update: I received a letter today stating they had not received my expenditure form even though this was posted back on the 3rd June along with two letters plus I sent a further letter on the 5th june to update them of my new circumstances since the Notice of Seeking possession was received.

I spoke with an employee today regarding the letter received and she called me back and filled out the expenditure form again over the phone as she said she had double checked and still not found any letter prior to the 29th May. I have also emailed via online banking a copy of my last letter sent for the attention of Nicola Albert as I find it hard to believe all letters sent in my own envelopes and postage paid have been received but the two letters sent in their pre paid envelopes have not.

Admittedly I did not send them via recorded delivery but received a certificate of posting due to the fact my initial letter I forgot to send recorded but have a tendency to always ask for proof of posting...due to the fact they responded to the letters all sent without I just continued to use the certificate of posting to prove it had been posted as I also use the internal internet banking to send a second copy but had not the last occasion done this:-|.

I explained my circumstances and to be truthful she seemed genuinely concerned with my total stresses and financial pressures combined with ill health though I wont let that sway me. She assured me she will look out for my email as she had advised me to mark it urgent so that the internet banking would act on this and forward the letter. And she did say they would consider all the evidence and my circumstances and get back to me with a decision and should anything else come up that they need to know I should let them know straight away and could contact her or Nicola personally:eek: Well....

As for the letter of refund of £30 by Ms Willis:-D I can only but laugh but they had not been aware of this which again shows too many cooks are in my kitchen....but I did bring it to her attention.

Stoned I am glad I took your advice to wait as you would be amazed how many letters I am getting it would appear way too many people at Nationwide have got their sticky beak in this as Prior to the letter for refunds I have had several conflicting letters that had I gone off any of these others I would have issued court papers already.

If I seem slow to actually write my posts....it because my knickers are on the outside of my tights and I am being super woman doing several things at once8)

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Update: Halifax also reimbursed me for the second failed DD they tried to take from the Nationwide account, cheque for £30 received today lol. It REALLY does PAY to complain:grin:

Good Luck

Thank you:D

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Yes I know this thread has been quiet for so long but I have had nothing to update until today when I received a phone call stating they have good news for me, my charges are being refunded....Will update with amount when I receive written confirmation of the amount.:-D:-D

It time my luck started to change with the run of bad luck I have had:D

Yep: Won :D just saw my bank account and it was credited today:D

That is fantastic. :D

th15917530811.gif

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .