Redemption penaltys

AudiTT
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well 9 months ago i went to purchase my secnd property. But when i wanted to release equity out of my 1st property NatWest says it wasnt possible even tho LTV was 50% and i just wanted a further 17% advance about 50k.

The property was buy to let and the rent was over 100% more than the mortgage.

Since i couldnt afford to let the second property go i had to get another mortgage and pay an early redemption penalty to NatWest (Basiclly forced into a corner, bent over and fuked) is how i felt. Early redemption was about £1800 :mad:

Anyhows i manage to get my new mortgage with Birmingham Midshire and i got the extra 50k i needed to buy my next place.

My second place was bought at a steal in October 2007 for £205k and i manage to sell it in December 2007 for £235,000 with minor improvements but again ive been screwed with redemption penaltys.

A WHOPPING £5000 :mad: :mad:

People say i might sound greedy but what i find hard to believe now is that they allowed me 3 months to redeam this redemptin penalty if i took out another mortgage which personally i found fair.

But wait, When i applied to get another mortgage the other week i was turned down and they couldnt give me a reason to this effect apart from i didnt pass the application form. I have a credit card for the apssed 2 yrs which gets paid off every month. I have had my first property for over 2 yrs adn never missed a payment. Ive got a bank loan and again never missed a payment. I was prepared to put down a large subtantial deposit on the property which was 20% of the property price £80k

I feel they have turned me down for the simple reason of : Not wanting to give me back my 5k and truely believe many people could be in the same place as me :mad:

Any ideas on what my next form of action should be.