Howdy!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am in the process of saving to pay for my wedding and was guided here by Moneysavingexpert.com.

I only have £210 that I can try to claim back, but that money would pay a for a big chunk of my wedding dress!

Is it worth me claiming for such a small amount?

xx

Prelim Letter sent to HSBC - 30th June 2006

HSBCs Deadline to respond - 14th July 2006

Certainly is! Go for it:)

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

I shall, blasted HSBC!

I have done my letter. What is the best way to presnt my schedule of charges? Should I just prouce a table showing the dates and amounts of the charges?

There should be one on here somewhere... have you read through all the FAQ's and have you prepared your letter from the template library?

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

I have prepared my letter from the template.

The only speadsheet I could find in the templates library said ' do not use until making a clain' in big red letters at the start of the post. I understand that at this point I am not making a claim so I should not use this template.

There was another spreadsheet but it was in open office and so I could not open it.

Hmmmmmm

I shall have another look

The first one was ok.... just list the charges and hide/delete the column that adds the interest. Make sure the formula is correct and it's the correct amount and bob is your mothers brother.