mrs baconbuttyman Vs Hellifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we served court papers on halifax on the 8 june, they recieved the summons on tuesday 13 june, they closed my account down on the 14 june, i recieved a letter stating they will pay me my money back ect on saturday, the usual thing no admitance ect, on the summons i stated i wanted the money paid back and my account restored to its proper standing, i was and still have not been notified in writing that my account has been closed, at the time of closure the account stood £72 in the red due to charges, where do i stand if i refuse the offer and want to go all the way to restore the account, the said they would issue a cheque for the refund and the acc would remain closed, i want the acc open as stated on the summons.

Also they state that my credit file, will still state that its a DEBT of £72 (overdrawn), i want my credit file cleared, as it was them that took me overdrawn to start with,,, can i demand this? also found out the court fee's are waved if you are on tax credits

MRS BBM

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

bump

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.