bobbyball V Abbey

Bobbyball
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just got round to posting again. Have done all the business up to exchanging letters. Have been graciously given £837 off my so called debt for the debt collectors. Followed the rules and issued court proceedings on line at Northampton. This has now been transferred to Huddersfield and Abbey have issued an intent to defend. Itake it that I just sit tight and allow proceedings to take their couse. Please advise.

Hi Bobby, yes just wait you will get a copy of Abbeys defence (!) and perhaps a 50% offer, wait till you get the AQ from the court and then post again

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula thanks for that. I have recieved my AQ and have filled it in. Got some additions off the site for section G and will be taking them to the court on 23rd. Will post again round about the 4th April as i am on my hols for a week

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Bobbyball here. Iv'e not posted for quite a long time now. I have some great news. I got a preliminary hearing at court for the 18th June and was all set to attend. Abbey however sent me an offer of a full refund of £3209 which I accepted on 14th June. Thanks to everyone for their advice and keep up the good work.