PC World - Are there being legal?

h4x3r
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for saying that I've helped clear things up. You must understand though that the way you post sometimes (a little bluntly tbh) can sometimes get people's backs up. Once we stop arguing and start simply asking questions, things can become clearer. It's an Internet forum, which is faceless by nature, and the subtleties and nuances we get from vocal communication simply aren't there; therefore, it's very easy to misunderstand, or mis-infer, or generally get the wrong end of the stick. I'm sure now that we all understand each other and the practical side of SoGA things can calm down a little :)

(Er, she btw [not that it matters!] :D)

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the simple response of 'Take it back to the shop where you bought it from' get lost on you ROPV? Sorry, Samantha.

Edit: Not once have I advocated going to court, check my posts. Within the 12 month warranty you are entitled to return the item to the shop where bought and it is up to the shop how they deal with the repair, not the consumer. It matters not that the store may not have on-site repair facilities, that is not the consumers problem. Now please keep your insults to yourself ROPV before I take exception to them and your mis-information.

Boost my ego? Oh puleeze.

The whole thing started off because you were psting comments that were inaccurate in law and in reality. That fines. Not everyone knows everything. In such cases it is only polite to post a correction.

The difference with you is that you simply do not listen. Time and time again you continued posting incorrect information DESPITE being corrected numerous times by several people that the information .

Anyone can make a mistake or be wrong, it is only a fool that continues to make mistakes, and you, RPOV, seem intent on being the biggest fool around . Yes, you may point out alternatives, but the ones you have pointed out are equivalent to decapitation for curing a headache (hmmmm, RPOV is a headache - that cure may not be so bad......)

listen to demon he is great. but watch what you say to parva darren and gizmo as they just like boosting their ego. and if it does not involve the words i want to sue help they will insult and accuse

Demon is a "she", not a "he". ;-)

who is the moderator as i want them to make demon a star user or moderator or whatever this forum does to promote great users and to keep this website on track.

Your wish is noted.

Incidentally, I am a moderator (even super-moderator, if we are into specifics! :p ), and I happen to think that Darren, Parva & Gyzmo give some very good advice too. And in this instance, you actually started your first post with comments about "testosterone matches", a comment unlikely to endear you to anyone, least of all the female participants on this forum, of whom there are many.

note to darren parva and gizmo

yes there is a legal route but there are other routes. not everyone wants to be pushed into a courtroom. but they dont want to go elsewhere if it leaves them with no legal rights.

be like demon offering other solutions but show the pros and cons. stop just limiting choices.

Despite your blinkered opinion on the subject, I have seen no evidence that any of these 3 advocate systematic court action.

and stop insulting people.

I would strongly suggest you take your own advice here.

freedom of speach and all that

It's spelt speech, and it doesn't extend to poor spelling.

It's also not a right, but a privilege in a private forum. And it works both ways.