Hi,just registared but wandered who we can claim from? :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, just registared on this site and am about to start the process to reclaim my bank charges, ive looked through various threads and it appears we can claim from other establishments, i.ie. credit cards, mortgage acc's etc etc... is this the case? im about to start a claim against abbey and for my wife against first direct, is there any advice i need to know about before starting this action with these two companys? many thanks,

Steve :-)

thanks Nattie :-)

ive actually got two accounts with the abbey, one is a single account the other is a joint account im sure when i get back the list of my charges BOTH will be over and above 5,000!!! is it better to do these as seperate claims?

Steve :-)

NATTIE :)

wkd :) thanks for the reply, it gives great confidence reading through some of these threads, blimey there's so many companies that take the mick with their charges it's almost like it seems there's a small fortune to be re-claimed when you think about it!!! lol ... right then, here goes an adventure, i best get my arse down to stationary box and buy a load of box files to keep all the contact letters from different comanies seperate and organised lol !!! :)