Help... I Think I Won???

sam walters
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started the whole process to reclaim my charges with lloyds many months ago. i sent a letter asking for charges to be repaid, (got the standard sod off reply) then i sent letter saying im not happy with there response, either pay up or see you in court... this was the 10th jan. i started the court paperwork yesterday but havnt finished it yet.

however when i looked on the internet banking this morning (sat 3rd feb) i noticed that a deposit of £720 was put into my account..

it was from ex-gratia...?

is this a payment from the bank?

i have no letters from them to say ok here is your money!!!

i recived 750 from lloyds as ex-gratia today when looking at my statements, they are paying loadsa ppl 750 after filing court action, dunno y. if this is not the full amount they owe send rejection offer that jan posted however the banks will not take this money out of your account even if you beg. (even weirder from lloyds) so just take it off your total claim after rejection letter sent.

ok thanks gyus. it wasnt the full sum NO but to be fair i was only £14 short.. however my partner went to close the account today but was told there was a £30 charge waiting to come out??? (now in dispute with the branch!!) they put this charge on during the original dispute... not too worried now though, at least i dont have to go to court..

• 4 weeks later...

just as an update, the bank erased the charge when i closed the account. so i guess thats a good result. just waiting for a reply on my other account now, its another £500 they owe me.... but supprise supprise they are late with a reply for L.B.A. my tollerance is better than it used to be...