direct legal collections and welcome finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya all!! i like many others i have read made the stupid mistake of getting a hp car from direct motors who passed me on to welcome finance in 2002 a couple of days after my cooling off period i realised what a big mistake i was getting into as it was extorsion the car broke down the catylyctic converter went within 2wks then the steering colum it was not worth £3200 how it had a mot i dont know.i wanted out but the office said no i lost my job too i was living in a shared house one thing led to another and we all went are seperate ways and i couldnt make payments i offerd for them to pick up the car then after 6 months they picked it up and i thought that was that i have since moved on till now they traced me i got a letter from direct legal collections for £6100 even thou i gave the car back they proberly sold it for £500 i didnt know anything about cars then any advice please,plus i have a default on my credit file in 2002 will i get a ccj from this too if direct legal go further any answers much appreiciated

Hi and welcome. If you look at the debtors and bailiffs forum, you will see numerous threads regarding these muppets. Read all the threads and you can seek the advice of those who have been successful against Welcome and direct legal collections.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for further advice.

Spot

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!