Together Property Management/ Southern Land Securities - want lease holders to pay for work outside of LR boundary?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a problem I haven't seen on here.

History

SLS purchased the block of 9 flats in 1996 and left the management with Hamilton King.

From 2012 to 2019 the lease owners changed management to do it themselves, however they failed to create an RTM

in 2019 Together Property Management took back the management.

In September 2022 they did their annual visit and decided some outside work was required and instructed some tree removal. 

I have owned my lease since 2016 and until TPM took over never had a problem.

The site boundary is available on Land Registry and the area cleared appears to be in next door's site boundary according to the LR map however TPM are adamant that

1. The site boundary is correct at LR but

2. The area cleared is within this boundary except it isn't

Further

they also want to clear a hedge which is not within the LR boundary on the other side of an un adopted road.

As we are at an impasse they want the lease owners to pay for a boundary expert to clarify the freeholder's (SLS) boundary  - this despite agreeing the LR map is correct.

• dx100uk changed the title to Together Property Management/ Southern Land Securities - want lease holders to pay for work outside of LR boundary?