Halifax-Hate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya people. Just typed out my S.A.R letter so gonna send it to Halifax west yorkshire tomorrow morning, by recorded delivery :) . Oh I'm sure it will be worth the 68p recorded delivery too hehehe. This will be a scary but fun journey methinks. It all started last night with Pipex taking out a DD far too early and not advising me as I am entitled to be advised because under the DD guarantee I have 10 working days notice in advance if any changes are made to the date, frequency or amount. I found the bank charge letter on my door mat when I got home last night, called the bank and they point blank refused to refund the charge!! The 1st lady I hung up on as I was so distressed and upset and the second man was just rude and evidently did not care if I were to cancel my account! He wasn't interested and said they cannot refund charges over telephone banking on their system if it's past 8pm. Hmm, does anyone else know this to be true or is it another lie? These guys are gonna wish they'd just refunded that charge............;)

Guest willowb

Hi hailey:)

It's frustrating isn't it? And you'd think with all these claims and all the publicity that they'd WISE THE HELL UP! but they don't.

So, do you think that they have taken a lot from you?

Once you get your statements then post a new thread in the Halifax section of the forum. Keep us updated in that thread so that everyone knows where you are up to and can help you if you need it.

Good luck

Wxx