Bazz vs Abbey

Bazz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My first post......................

After bumping into your site, I decided to do this, seeing that it is kinda of wrong.

I have already been in touch asking for my complete transactions within the past 15 months, which have been given.

I used the standard request for info from this site, and had a rather strange reply regarding 'manual interventions' It actually states that not ALL manual interventions maybe recorded.

Anyway, I am just about to send my first request for monies to be returned, after a lengthy excel spreadsheet project :( but I hope all goes well.

I have calculated that they have had £1404.23 inc interest etc. since 20th December 2004, and this is what I am looking at, going back further would probably take me that long, I'd have won the lottery by then.

More to follow when I receive my first reply.

Hi

Welcome to the forum, the more people we have on board the more strength we have in our continuing fight against these unlawful charges.

All the best with your claim. Please keep us informed of your progress, and remember that we are all in this together. If you meet any problems, or have questions that are not answered elsewhere (and most have been), please post them to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my first reply from them today.

Basically, in a nut shell, they aren't willing to agree to the letter I sent out to the, but they have, 'as a gesture of goodwill' refunded me with one of my charges.

I'll take it that my next course of action is to send a letter before action, which I shall do shortly.

It is strange though, firstly they would only send me info on interventions that were done automatically, then they say that their charges are reasonable (as they would), then they refund 1 payment.

If the admins would like a pdf copy of the letter I received, PM me and I shall send it.

More to follow..............

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks