Previously closed flexaccount ***WON***

JS Conwy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys, can anyone help with some info?

I had a flexaccount but closed it earlier this year.

I still have a cashbuilder.

I put in the claim with money claim online on 21st Sept.

Has anyone got their charges refunded into their cashbuilder or is it in a cheque?

Or do they mess you around longer if you don't have an account?

Hope someone has some info.

Thanks

JS

Actually when I got home there was a cheque from Nationwide for £3580.38 the total claimed plus court charges.

I put in a money claim online on 21st Sept so we're very happy - went to Pizza Hut with kids to celebrate.

JS

Woohoo - Congratulations. If only everyone did it all with so little input from the rest of us. I bet it was great to spoil the kids! Have you done the survey and PM'd details of your claim for the litigation forum.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lol - When I get mine, after donatong, we will be off to Disney Florida with the kids to celebrate... Gonna make a point of issuing another claim against Woolwich online whilst they are paying for me to be in Florida!!

Mike