style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ian cognito

I think it's only a month for excess overdraft charges, for returned cheques, returned direct debits or paid items, most charge on the day of the 'offence'

Best bet would be phone them up and ask, or check their website?

it depends what kind of account it is. I know for a fact that with the current account plus, where you get a £25 buffer zone, if you go beyond that buffer zone they take £25 the same day as you go over, then charge you another £25 which you are informed of in writing!

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

you don't get charged the £8 per day with the Current Account Plus ozzy - that's the idea of the buffer zone.

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Sorry, I was refering to the current account, not the plus.

On the current account you get charged like 25 for going overdrawn at the end of the month. But for the period your overdrawn you get charged 8 per day untill you bring it back into credit as an unauthorized O/D charge.