Hampton Statutory Demand - 3 different creditor in one demand *** WON + COSTS ***

iman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good luck Iman, the leeds losers recently tried it on with me with one of their dodgy SDs and my judge threw it out as an abuse of process! If you are lucky on the day and get the right judge it means all the difference - they are NOT supposed to be using SDs for Consumer Credit related debts... make sure you report them to the OFT too.

I'm a L-Plate cagger - new at all this but determined to learn as much as I can, to help as many others as I can, and to fight back as often as I can!:-x

Any help or advice from me is offered in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience gained either from here or from my own cases. I am NOT a legal expert. There are several other CAG members and the site team who are much better qualified than me. Please do not make any decisions based on my advice alone.

Donate as much as you can to this site as often as you can! We need to keep on helping each other.

Don't panic - if you have put in a solid statement for your reasons, it is quite likely the dj will have the matter set aside, or will set a date for the hearing. From what I've read on your thread you have solid grounds for your defence. Don't worry.

It will be okay... just have faith.

• Haha 1

I'm a L-Plate cagger - new at all this but determined to learn as much as I can, to help as many others as I can, and to fight back as often as I can!:-x

Any help or advice from me is offered in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience gained either from here or from my own cases. I am NOT a legal expert. There are several other CAG members and the site team who are much better qualified than me. Please do not make any decisions based on my advice alone.

Donate as much as you can to this site as often as you can! We need to keep on helping each other.