What Now?

solo1x1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi GAG forum

I've had my egg credit card since 2000 and due financial hardship I found I couldn't afford the up keep of my payments. Egg defaulted my account in Feb 09 and passed the account to their DCA Collect Direct. I received a request for payment in full from Collect Direct in March 2009.

On the 24th April 2009 I sent a request for a signed CCA to CD via recorded delivery, I waited for the 12+2 deadline on the 13th of May 2009 Collect Direct sent a reply letter saying I should contact their client.

I sent egg a request for signed CCA, I don't have their reply with me at the moment but nether less it wasn't a signed CCA. So I sent them a second request for CCA letter taken from the CAG template repository. Things went quiet and then a new DCA called ARC sent me a letter requesting payment in full.

I then started the merry go round again on the 10th July 09 I sent ARC a request for signed CCA I've heard nothing since.

My question is what happens now, it seems egg can't produce a CCA with my signiture on it, what can or will they do now that the account is in dispute?

what happens to the debt?

many thanks.