Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


today I had a loud knock on the door and when i opened it there was a chap asking for my son told him he wasnt in as its was his birthday he then shoved a brown letter into my hand asked him what was this his reply was just give it to your son

Ithen guessed he he was a bailiff it was a notice of removal of goods

This was for a speeding fine that was paid in feb 09

what i would like to know is can they do this enter my property

my son rang them they say he owes speak to the court but he has a payment ref number

I am not a well person i have only been out of hospital a few days as my bp was showing signs of a stroke and they managed to get it to a lower level but after this chap called i could feel the effects on re reading my bp it has shot up to 237/132 and if anyone knows about bp this is serious

but dont panic im resting with extra medication

my wife has since emailed marstons and the court in sw1 pointing this error out but no reply as yet she and my son have tried to ring the court only to be cut off because they are too busy

how do we deal with these people if they return i fear ill end up in an ambulance as i dont think i will be able to control myself if they try to enter-sorry to be so long winded:(its took a little while to write this because im trying not to get too excited if you see what i mean

the wife says she has threatened both parties in the emails with legal action if they do turn up

Link to post
Share on other sites

please calm down the cant break into your property


remove the bit from the bottom and e-mail to bailiffs company also send copy recorded delivery

and have a copy ready to hand to bailiff through letter box


originally posted by Happy Contrails


You hand this letter to the bailiff through a window then ask the bailiff to quietly leave the property. Never open the door.




The Omnipotent Bailiff Co, Plc

Their Address 1

Their Address 2

Their Address 3





Dear Sir/Madam


Re: [YOUR NAME]: Notice of Ownership


I write to you understanding you or your firm of bailiffs has seized, or is intending to seize [CHATTELS/A VEHICLE] or other property belonging to me at the above-mentioned address as collateral for an alleged debt belonging to somebody else.


I confirm that I am the lawful owner of the aforesaid property and contents and there is no entitlement enabling you to change ownership, possession, location, use and enjoyment of my property. This means both you and anyone acting for you are now unable to consider my goods to be prima facie the property of anyone else.


Please be advised that any attempt to subvert or rebuke this notice will result in a Form 4 complaint being automatically filed at the certificating court along with an application for costs without contacting you further. Both you as a firm and your bailiff may also be criminally liable for committing offences under Section 2 and 4 of the Fraud Act 2006 and any criminal element to this matter will be passed to the police.


This document is handed to you in person and a photograph of you standing outside reading it has just been taken. It is now your responsibility and in your own interests this letter is handed to the relevant person within your organisation.


Yours Sincerely




Link to post
Share on other sites

This document is handed to you in person and a photograph of you standing outside reading it has just been taken. It is now your responsibility and in your own interests this letter is handed to the relevant person within your organisation


take that off the one you post and e-mail


if the bailiff comes back just remember he has no power he cant force entry into your home if you have to talk to him do it through a locked door or upstairs window


every time he speaks remember its machine gun talk from a water pistol :D:D he now knows its your property and not your speeding fine


tell you son to hide his car or the will levy on it or clamp if he cant put it in a garage tell him to leave a good few streets away from the house

Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks again the car he was done in was sold a short time after he got the ticket so if they look for it they wont find it but does this still apply to his new car?

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes any property belonging to him they can put a levy /clamp on if they do clamp/levy his car it will add hundreds of pounds on to his fine

it would be a good idea to get him to pay it as soon as possible

I'm not to good good with bailiffs charges for court fines i will have a look round the forum and see what i can dig up

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...