Let the battle commence!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELLO EVERYONE.

I'm Andy, and today (3/08/2006) i have just sent off my letter to LLOYDS TSB bank concerning the excessive charges made to my account during the last six years.

If anyone has any advice or tips on taking on this institution, please feel free to drop me a line.

Thankyou,

Andy.

Best Regards,

Andy.

Hi Andy

Check these 2 links out, they will help

MJANETS

MY CLAIM

Both are Lloyds

But You will need to be patient, as they WILL string the process out to the Time limits, You will also need to Fill in Moneyclaim with Lloyds, as they will not pay out until they see you are not going away

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Thankyou Sophie Jane, I hope you have a speedy recovery from your hospital treatment. I will keep you informed about my progress with Lloyds, as and when it happens.

Best Regards,

Andy.

Thank you Andy for your wishes

I will be keeping track of your progress

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

• 1 month later...

Hi All, Today (7/9/06) i have received copies of my statements and details of the excessive charges made by TSB to my bank account.

Please could you inform me of my next course of action, and guide me through the process.

Thankyou.

Best Regards,

Andy.

Hi Andy.

First read and re-read the FAQS. Also read the step-by-step guide in the library.

Next read the threads in the TSB forum to get an idea of what to expect at each stage.

Start your own thread and use it to post any questions you may have after you've read the FAQs. The answers won't be far away.

Also use the thread to post details of your progress.

This is a self-help forum so it's up to you how quickly you can progress, but please follow the well-tried and tested methods advocated in the forum........

....Don't AD LIB.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....