suspension from work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was suspended from work last week after returning from a two week holiday. I have a managment role in health and social care and have had a 15 year unblemished career in this role. I have experienced problems with my new line manager for some time and have found the increased pressure and unrealistic targets set for me increasingly difficult to cope with, i have been suspended for backdating monthly reports that i was behind on. it has been classed falsifiying documentation, therefore classed as gross misconduct, i am waiting to be called for my investigatory meeting but it has been indicated to me that there is a strong likelyhood i am facing dismissal. I want to know where i stand in recieving a positive reference as am intending to resign before the hearing to ensure i dont run the risk of dismissal on any reference. I loved the work i did so this is my worst nightmare, i also am relying on my current salary as am paying debts accumulated from a divorce.

i am also wandering if i handing my notice in with 4 weeks notice whether they would go ahead with the hearing anyway?. I would really appreciate any advice from anyone

there is certainly an element of harassment as i had not experienced problems before this particular manager came along, however i dont see the point in pursing this as knowing the organisation i dont feel i would get anywhere, i really just want to know if i will be able to move on to another job without having problems due to references