Advice needed - Egg CCA 2001

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Egg sent me a copy of my cca which is dated 2001. It is the same as many others that have posted on here as it says approved limit not credit limit so this will be my main argument as to why it is not enforceable. I'm not sure if the original agreement was one sided or two sided - the copy that has been sent to me is two sided with just the heading Egg Card Agreement for Mrs .................. on one side of paper. They have not sent any terms and conditions.

Under interest and credit charges the agreement only gives apr rates for balance transfers, cash advances and credit card cheques. I think that this is because at the time of applying for the card I was taking advantage of a 0% balance transfer rate for 6 months. However, I do know that I then subsequently used the card for purchases - how much I'm not sure.

I need advice as to what I should do next. Do I write and say that they havent sent the terms and conditions or just write with the letter to say I think the agreement is not enforceable. If so can I also use the fact that there is no rate for purchases in my argument and if so does anyone have a suggested wording?

Many thanks.

Edited by patty101
spelling