microfiche letter

m.bentley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anyone tell me if this letter looks ok to send, in reply to the letter shabby are sending ref microfiche records being sent in due course

ABBEY

PO BOX 1109

BRADFORD

WEST YORKSHIRE

BD1 5ZJ

12TH July 2006

Account number xxxxxxxxx

Dear Pam Speed

Thank you for your letter dated 3rd July 2006 stating you have supplied me with all transactional data held on my account, that I am entitled to under the Data Protection Act.

You mention that arrangements have been made for the microfiche records to be sent to me in due course.

However I am now aware that these microfiche records are part of a relevant filing system, and thus subject to the Section 7 Data Protection Act 1998 and Subject Access Request.

As you will be aware, as of this date you have just 14 days remaining since you received my original request in which to comply with my request. As stated in my previous correspondence with yourselves a complete set of account statements, or list of charges for the period in question will be acceptable; however ,I expect this to be provided within the time period for Data Protection Act compliance.

Yours faithfully

yes thanks,read that letter and my second letter was on that basis with my £10 fee,this letter is an adaptation of that letter with a reminder to shabby of the time left of the DPA