Where are the Template docs?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wasnt initally going to do this however have just been charged £88 off charges (£30 for going over my £100 overdraft, £28 for a DD coming off and then a further £30 for going over my overdraft again ...due to the orginal £30 they charged me). Ridiculous.

Anyway I have been reading some of the posts and wanted to know where i can find the template documents that have been mentioned?#

Many thanks!

I am not having a go but is anyone else getting a bit down with the number of new posts asking for help/templates?

Is seems less and less people are reading more than a couple of posts and spending more than a few minutes looking around the site.

It gets difficult trying to help people when you just know they have not put in much effort for themselves.

Sorry, rant over.....:confused:

---------------------------------------------------

Halifax - Email sent for Data Protection Act - 25/04/06

Bank Statments arrived from CR - 27/04/06

Request for repayment sent rec delivery - 03/05/06

Offer of £750 from the Halifax - declined 15/05/06

Letter from the Halifax saying they will not pay more - 16/06/06

First Claim filed with the Small Claims Court 22/06/06

Owed: £2520

Thanks!

Also Kev, sorry for your need to rant - I did hunt and even looked at the site map. I didnt look in libraries as, to me, it wasnt initally obvious thats where the templates would be housed. :) Maybe so many people are asking for the same reasons...

Hi JoJo, fair point. I must be having one of those days....

---------------------------------------------------

Halifax - Email sent for Data Protection Act - 25/04/06

Bank Statments arrived from CR - 27/04/06

Request for repayment sent rec delivery - 03/05/06

Offer of £750 from the Halifax - declined 15/05/06

Letter from the Halifax saying they will not pay more - 16/06/06

First Claim filed with the Small Claims Court 22/06/06

Owed: £2520

Hi guys,

The site takes some getting used to, even if your an avid visitor of forums.

If the Mods have the time to great and point new people in the right direction I think us members could give a little time to answering questions (you may have heard time and time again - but it's the first for them).

New comers need todo there part by reading all the FAQ's and as much as the threads as they can.

I wish you both best of luck on your journeys to taking the banks for everything they have.

Peace! :grin:

Hi guys,

The site takes some getting used to, even if your an avid visitor of forums.

If the Mods have the time to great and point new people in the right direction I think us members could give a little time to answering questions (you may have heard time and time again - but it's the first for them).

New comers need todo there part by reading all the FAQ's and as much as the threads as they can.

I wish you both best of luck on your journeys to taking the banks for everything they have.

Peace! :grin:

We all get frustrated by it, I agree to a point ......but on my sig you will notice the faq and library links so anyone seeing one of my messages can click on it and go there or I can say read my signature :D :D

EDIT oppppssssss I replied to the wrong person PMSL

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.