Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'violance'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - you need to register to access the CAG library
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Quit Date

Between and

Cigarettes Per Day

Cost Per Day


Found 1 result

  1. Edit....Sorry title should read: Removing one tenant from an agreement where violence and abuse is. I'm asking this question for a friend. A friend of my daughter is having to move out of a property that is in joint names with her husband, she has contacted the housing association (Sanctuary housing Shropshire) who have told her the only way she can get her name removed from the tenancy is to get her husband to sign and agree, well this can't happen as she is leaving because of violence and abuse towards her. She has already secured another private property for her and her children which her husband doesn't know about yet so can anyone tell me what she can do because there is no possibility of her husband signing to release her from the tenancy.
  • Create New...