Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'tennant'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 12 results

  1. repA_09626739_513-061645-13519104_1.pdfAnyone have any experience with this company? Company Number: 09626739 Date of Incorporation:06/06/2015 Company Name: ASSURED SUPPORT LTD Registered Ofce: SUITE 10 THE GLOBE CENTRE ST JAMES SQUARE ACCRINGTON LANCASHIRE ENGLAND BB5 0RE Company Type: Private Limited Company Country of Origin: United Kingdom Status: Active Nature Of Business (SIC): 82990 - Other business support service activities Seems to have been involved in a string of companies - about 19 of them - almost all of which were dissolved after a very short
  2. Basically me and my brother have been renting together a few years, made financial sense and we get on well. It is through an agent. He has since had a child(hes not with the mother but they get on) and he has been on the housing association list for a while as he wants to be able to have his son staying over etc. He's over every weekend anyway but stays at my dads. Last week he was accepted for a 2 bedroom flat with the housing association and is going to accept it so will wish to leave shortly. This leaves me in a tricky situation as I would like to stay here, it is his name on the te
  3. Edit....Sorry title should read: Removing one tenant from an agreement where violence and abuse is. I'm asking this question for a friend. A friend of my daughter is having to move out of a property that is in joint names with her husband, she has contacted the housing association (Sanctuary housing Shropshire) who have told her the only way she can get her name removed from the tenancy is to get her husband to sign and agree, well this can't happen as she is leaving because of violence and abuse towards her. She has already secured another private property for her a
  4. Hi, Just received "the letter from Capital regarding and their form 'single person discount review", 14 days to reply etc. This has plenty of info available of which i've done abit of research inc this forum etc. I've read how the system works, how some people have commented on how they twist words on such forms and the scare tactics the use, how the operate, how they profit etc. Although the c/tax to the property still has only one adult occupant, it is now filled by one adult tenant as ive rented my place out (now an overseas l/lord but i've always paid the c
  5. Hi. Cut a bad story short,,,Tenant never paid rent for 6 month then left property overnight leaving a trail of destruction for my mate to resolve, now my mate has collection agy chasing him for unpaid gas and electric? they say he is responsible? Who is right and who must pay ? Thank you
  6. Hello, This is my first post and I'm so grateful to have found this site and really hoping that someone may be able to help me. I have been asked to attend an Interview Under Caution on Monday and need to prepare myself. My story is that last year I was living in rented accommodation that I could no longer afford so was looking for a private tenancy for myself and young daughter. My neighbour who was a friend offered to rent me two bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and shared kitchen. I gladly accepted and moved in on the 1st March 2013. I was working 23
  7. A few years ago i rented my house to my brother who claims help with his rent.. Throughout the tenancy the council have messed about with the rent, and so i have been thoroughly messed about, but as it was my brother i did not force the issue. if it had been another landlord he would have been given his notice a long time ago. I complied with all the paperwork and issued him with a tenancy agreement and even though he did not pay me a deposit i put on the tenancy agreement that he had paid a deposit, because he thought the council may have been suspicious. The house is now going up for sale
  8. I had granted a AST tenancy for 6 moths to a tenant. This was for all house and only one tenant.tenant stayed at property for 9 months (3 months periodic tenancy).tenant vanished and did not inform me or returned keys. I was unable to make contact with tenant, tenants mobile diverted to answer service. I have issued a s21 notice and upon expiry will seek in courts for a possession order. now the local authority are trying to bill me the council tax from the end of 6 month tenancy, i explained to them that until possession of property has taken place, liability is still with tenant is the
  9. Not exactly a problem with British gas but have been getting bills for the previous Tennant which I keep sending back as not at this address. Got something from them today saying sorry for writing to you about ×××××× xxxxxxxx we will write tom them at their new address which is HMP xxxxxxxx Surely they have broken some data protection here by giving me this information???
  10. Hi all, My friend is in rather a awful fix. I helped her move into a new room within a houseshare last week, and when I arrived the room, and indeed the entire house was filthy. Ashtrays everywhere, stank of stale smoke and the room itself was in a state. Distressed, she broke down into tears and clearly I decided I would put her up at mine and help her find something else. The apartment was clean during her viewing, and nothing like the state it was in when we arrived. Prior to the move in, she paid £500 to secure the room. The room was advertised via an estate agency. The room itse
  11. My mother is a council tennant (Scotland) and reprted a damp problem 12 weeks ago. No one from the council knew where the damp was coming from and was guess work as to where the damp was coming from. I called out a builder (friend) who lifted the floor and was able to tell us exactly what the problem was, so we spoke to the council and weeks later they sent out a worker to break up a screed and install a damp proof membrane and re-screed. .........But the council worker basically broke up the screed and put a new one down without a membrane. An inspector came out to the house an
  12. Afternoon,This website has been very useful to me in the past so here it goes.Just moved from place A to place B. I was paying rent for 6 months to a tenant who I lived with and soon reliased the contract i signed was not a contract but a sub contract he created and the real house! contract was in his name and giving himself a favourable rent cost (thats not the issue). What is this issue is we have now moved and this person has still got our money as he was no where to be seen the last few days.He now wants to meet up to discuss the deposit. He refuses to state the amount or give a breakdo
  • Create New...