Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About DT&FE

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Andyorch We will await the Notice of Allocation and see where we go from there, thank you for your advice and help. I will let you know what happens.
  2. Hi Andyorch Do we contact them, as they have directed us to or do we wait for the mediation to begin? What ever happens the offer will not be much different, my son can now provide around £600 as a lump sum, but we think they are unlikely to accept that and just go to court. But the most we could realistically afford with all our other debts is around £10-£15 per month, but it would take a lifetime to clear (as we are in our 50s)
  3. Hi Andyorch Sorry for appearing stupid but what exactly does that mean? Both we and HC (apparently) had agreed to go to mediation
  4. Hi Andyorch Yes we did complete the N9A I have now attached that also. It's hard to admit but we already have 3 active CCJs against us.
  5. Hi DX I partially admitted the debt, in so much as I raised the issue of penalty charges and interest. We did complete the N9 forms which are attached.
  6. Hi guys I am after some advice, I current have Howard Cohen chasing a Santander/Abbey overdraft. I served a defence to Northampton and have recently filled in a Direction Questionnaire, I have now received documentation from HC which indicates that they have agreed to go to mediation. However in a separate letter delivered at the same time and dated the same as their confirmation of the Claimants Direction Questionnaire, they have stated in this separate letter as follows: We refer to the defence you have filed in the above matter.
  7. Andy Thanks for coming back to us, the problem is we can't establish who we had the contract with. Are we right to assume that it is the company that took the booking and the money?
  8. I know you are all very busy so I will summarise, booked a holiday - it was a complete disaster, have complained to no avail. I now want to claim through the small claims court however the on line company I booked with say they are not the supplier and an alledged supplier say we have no contract with them our contract was with the hotel and they merely facilitated that contract!! Can I name both companies on my claim and let a DJ sort it out?
  9. Rex et al We have around 90 photographs of the site, we also have a number of receipts to show the average cost of having to eat out. My problem is we booked through Sunmaster, they say they are on the agent and On Holiday Group are the provider. On Holiday Group say they are a hotel booking agent and we don't have a contract with them either! All our documents were taken off us by various representatives at the holiday during our daily 'comp[laint meeting' with various staff. The only number we had to contact in the UK was Sunmaster as my wife still had thier number on her mobile phone,
  10. Guys I have looked a round the site and can't find a relevant thread to post this question. Sorry if it's in the wrong place. My family and I booked a holiday with a company, which turned out to be a disaster, we tried to get the hotel to resolve matters, it didn't. We then raised a complaint when we came home there was a offer of a refund of £500, which we declined. The holiday provider stated they would speak to others and come back to us, they have since refused to acknowledge any correspondence. Can we claim through the small claims court for £3371, the total cost of the holiday, if so h
  11. Andy/team I will ensure that I make a donation of GBP20 within the next week or two. I know it may not be much but it is a huge percentage of what I have! There was one comment made during the mediation which was quite worrying, I would not wish to publish it publically for fear of worrying others but If I can PM one of you I will pass the details
  12. Andy/team This matter was satisfactorily reolved via the mediation service, acknowledging the lack of documentation, the fact that I knew there was PPI and penalty charges the demand amount was reduced by 2/3. And I paid the balance. Thanks for your help
  13. Thanks Andy I assume that means there will be another AQ to be submitted. I sent the original letter etc. with the AQ I initially returned. Surely this can't drag on forever and the court will eventually say "enough is enough do you have this information? If not....go away" Could I get LiP/disbursement costs if this happens?
  14. Andy Does the clock signify a time limit?
  • Create New...