Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'submit'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 5 results

  1. Hi All, Firstly, this isn't strictly a PCN issue but it is related to one, so I'm not sure if this the appropriate forum and please let me know if not. My vehicle was clamped on 30th June and I discovered this and spoke to the bailiff on 1st July. I've submitted TE7 & TE9 forms to TEC so this should all be resolved this afternoon. However, I am going to make several complaints about the bailiff's actions as he was not only extremely rude and unprofessional when dealing with me, but also probably broke the law. Some background info: I called the bailiff (MO
  2. Submit your evidence to assist Carillion investigation READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/submit-your-evidence-to-assist-carillion-investigation
  3. Claim date is 07/01/2013, intend to defend, when does it have to be returned and can it be done on line?
  4. Last week thurs (17th Jan 2013), a bunch of Bailiff guys came into the flat that I am staying in to clear things out of the flat as they have court orders that the landlord had actually sold the place 2 years ago and she does not have the rights to rent it out due to this. My flatmates had called the police and when the police had arrived and had confirmed about this as well (as the Bailiff have court letters to show the policeman). Due to this, I have contacted the landlord that I've paid to and she had promised to return the 6 weeks deposit (a total of £1275) that I've paid to on 2
  5. Hi, so i will try to summarize my issue. I had to move back to italy suddenly for some major family problems, with the big hope of coming back to london as soon as everything is sorted out. I was checking online my bank account every now and then to see if everything was ok when i discovered some transaction i never done. i called Barclays asking to have my card blocked and i explained the whole situation. i've been told there was no way i could get my money back because i was overseas so i had to come to a local branch. i spent over £250 just to come over and have ever
  • Create New...