May not be in the correct forum, Mods it needs an idea of both legal and more importantly, DWP.
1. I have DLA awarded since 2008, Mob - High, Care - Low.
2. In 2015 I was run over by a car driver unhappy in having to wait for me to cross the road (slowly) on my crutches.
3. I sued the driver who was convicted of a host of offences.
4. I wasn't awarded anything under CICB payments, I had to sue him myself.
5. The Drivers Insurers have now offered a take it or leave it sum.
6. I know my Solicitor will have to complete a CRU
7. I have searched the net for days f