Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'colector'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. /Hi, I hope one of you lovely people can help me please. Through my parents address i've received a N1 county court form for proceedings against me for a catalogue bill. Looking on an old email the last payment was made 5/09/09, last order 17/9/09. Several emails before and after requesting i sign a credit agreement which I do not believe I completed. N1 form by debt collector states debt was assigned to me in 2011 which doesn't seem right when I haven;t ordered since 2009 ! I haven't spoken to my parents for some time unfortunately so was not aware they had been receiving debt collection letters there they simply put any mail return to sender. I have never lived at their address just had some mail sent there while living in a womens refuge. Curiosity obviously got better of my dad who opened the letter and gave to my sister who gave it to me today. What I need to know please is when would the debt have been statute barred? Can I contest on that basis? If i didn't sign a credit agreement is it for the debt collection to prove I did? What are my next steps? So sorry for the essay just need some advice Thank you x
  • Create New...