Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Kallil last won the day on June 21 2020

Kallil had the most liked content!


5 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi, Yes it's a letter that come in the post today Thank you
  2. Hi I have been sent a letter from hmrc saying that I've missed a self assessment payment ending 2014 and 2015, while I was in employment then I did not work self employed but for a large company that paid my taxes and NI I do not recall missing any payment or remember any letters being sent to me, is this been sent from mis-information?
  3. Hi all We need help with benefits and the benefit cap We get universal credit Standard allowance( couple ) Housing Children 1 Carer Limited capability for work and work-related activity On top of this i get Pip ESA My partner gets Carers allowance Child support Universal credit deduct £494.43 for ESA £292.93 for carers allowance. they have told us they make this because of the benefits cap but I have read we should not be effected by this? also we are due a 2nd child in February, so there will be 2 adults and 2 children on our claim then, will our claim change? We are concerned about affordability because we loose £80 a month soon due to covid thank you
  4. Hello If I awnser no to this question In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, did you earn below £542 per month at any time? You'll find this on your payslips or bank statements. It brings up a page where I have to enter my earnings, so do I awnser yes to this one?
  5. Hi all I believe we are receiving the correct amount, all of you have been brilliant thank you so much!! I am having trouble awnsering there questions the one is below. Confirm previous earnings from work To make sure you get the right amount, you'll need to tell us how much you were paid while you were working. In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, were there any gaps in your employment? This doesn't include paid holidays, maternity or paternity leave. Awnser (yes) or (No) In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, were you living with a partner? This one will be no. In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, did you earn below £542 per month at any time? You'll find this on your payslips or bank statements. Awnser (yes) or (No) I was on support group esa and pip previously since 2016 Thank you all
  6. Hi bob, I have just added a note into the journal, this is his partner lily today, He is getting really frustrated and he will not go near anyone due to this virus, I have trid explaining this to uc, I have managed to calm him down by telling him they will probably not be doing assessments this year. Thank you LILY
  7. Hi, I have received a letter from universal credit, why would I need to take a new assessment if I was awarded pip and esa till december 2021. We need to find out if your disability, illness or health condition affects your ability to work or carry out work-related activity. If we decide you are not capable of work, we will not ask you to search or be available for work. If we also decide you are not capable of work-related activity, you will get extra money. What happens next The Health Assessment Advisory Service (working for us) will send you a questionnaire. You will need to fill this in, giving details about any physical or mental health conditions you have and how they affect you. If you do not return your questionnaire we may not have enough information to assess your capability for work. This means you may have to do more to receive Universal Credit. This could include being available for work, searching for work and preparing for work. If you need an assessment After we have received your questionnaire, you might be asked to go for a work capability assessment. The Health Assessment Advisory Service will contact you to arrange an appointment. The person assessing you will want to find out how your disability. illness or health condition affects you in everyday life. You must attend this assessment if you are asked to. If you do not, we might decide that you are capable of work. After your assessment, we will let you know if you are entitled to any extra Universal Credit. Tell us about any changes You must tell us straight away using your journal if there is a change in your circumstances. For example, you need to tell us if you have a new health condition or your existing health condition gets better or worse. If you give wrong or incomplete information or you do not report changes straight away you may be paid more or less money than you should. You will have to pay back overpaid money when told to do so. You could also be prosecuted or need to pay a financial penalty. If we pay you less money than we should we may pay you this money back including any arrears due. More information Visit the Health Assessment Advisory Service website at www.chdauk.co.uk to find out about work capability assessments. Visit www.chdauk.co.uk/videos for a video example of an assessment. Yours sincerely, Universal Credit You still need to report your fit notes (also known as sick notes) in your Universal Credit account. Do not bring your fit note into the jobcentre unless we ask you to. Keep it because we may need to see it in future. If you do not keep reporting your fit notes, we will not be able to assess your capability for work. You will need to search and prepare for work, or do the things in your commitment that you have agreed with your work coach. If you are fit for work, or have already returned to work, tell us using your journal
  8. Thank you We are in the process of sorting it now, they uc have asked me for a sicknote so I am just waiting to speak to my doctor tomorrow, apart from that I think everything is in place then we will get a decision, we really appreciate the help we have been given you guys are brilliant!!
  9. I am really confused by it all, I just phoned esa and told them I am changing my address and moving in with my partner, and there has been a joint universal credit claim made, The esa told me that I will continue to claim contribution esa what is £137 per week plus I will get universal credit on top of this, is this correct information? And dose it change anything advised of above mentioned by will goodfellow? Thank you
  10. Hello, good afternoon. I have this in my journal on my universal credit it account, as said previous I am on ESA + SDP + PIP - EDLA + SMR, we spoke about switching to UC on my partners claim. Unless I misunderstand this message it means that I can continue to claim ESA but I will loose my SDP but my partner would get CA for me, I would prefer to stay on ESA but would UC Still pay my HB? Some other benefits can affect how much Universal Credit you get. You and your partner can continue to claim these benefits, but we will adjust your Universal Credit payment. Your statement shows you how we do this. Our records show that My Name is getting: Employment and Support Allowance If you think this is wrong If My Name no longer gets this benefit they should contact the office they claimed it from. Tell them My name is now getting Universal Credit and to update their records. Benefits that can affect Universal Credit are: Employment and Support Allowance
  11. Hi all Thanks for your help so far, while I'm here the new house they are asking for a £679 deposit, it is with a housing association bromford housing and we was nominated by the local council for the property, since living on my own I have had 3 tenantcys and i have never had to pay the first deposit, is this right or has there been some sort of error down the line?
  12. Ok brilliant so its really just the case of ringing up and telling them when we are going to move in
  13. Thanks again will Severe disability premium You cannot claim Universal Credit if you either: get the severe disability premium, or are entitled to it got or were entitled to the severe disability premium in the last month, and you’re still eligible for it. I was really confused with the above comment on the gov website, but you have explained it alot more clearly to me, unlike the website and benefit calculators I was really confused by it all. Would you possibly no if I will have to go threw a assessment again or will our money just simply swap over? Thank you
  14. Thank you for the info I didn't no about it but my partners midwife did tell her about it, i have two other children so probably not I am on income related esa with sdp in the support group, I don't have to attend any meetings or carry out any work I just have to go to a assessment normally every 2 years it was every year at first. I no i probably shouldn't say but I receive £381 every two weeks and pip £451 every four weeks Then council tax and rent is paid automatically for me except I have a direct debit setup to pay £36.90 per month We have now been accepted for a 2 bedroom house well they said nominated. But its via the council. Thank you
  15. Thank you to both of you, will I also loose my pip as well? And does universal credit not have a disability component? Because I wouldn't be able to live on a standard joint claim of £409.89 my eating disorder costs more than that for supplements. Also my partner is only 23 so she also has the under 25's amount what is a lot less
  • Create New...