Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

Pug Lover81

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Pug Lover81

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey thanks for the reply. it does show up in an enhanced check unfortunately and the nmc which is our regulating body states you have to declare all police cautions etc
  2. Hi, I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop. I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes. I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop. I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in. I did and they took me upstairs. I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items. I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop. No excuse. I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late. He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police. The cost of the items was about £40. I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off. They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year. I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC. They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores. The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS. I’m so stressed, can u appeal this or should I just accept it? Thanks for reading
  • Create New...