after 8 months (not the 30 days in the letter) and after asking for the items below Moriarty have sent a copy of statements, copy of passport and a copy of an agreement and nothing else requested. Along with this was a letter that states they have sent 'relevant documents' and I have 30 days to respond or they will speak to their client and see how they wish to proceed.
Any advice on next steps?
· Original signed finance agreement together with the terms and conditions IN ENGLISH
· Any notice of change in account terms and conditions that were ever issued since credit approval.
· Any notice of default or UAE equivalent that was issued by the original creditor.
· All and every statement of the account including how any interest has been calculated.
· Proof that UAE Court Judgement has already been gained upon said debt.
· Proof the UK Pre Action Protocol allows a UK Solicitor to issue a Letter of Claim and/or issue court proceedings concerning a UAE debt. The UAE is not a 'member state'.
· Any and All other statutes of law, be them UK or otherwise, that the claimant intends to rely upon should they wish to proceed and issue a UK Court Claim