Jump to content

ngj78

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    52
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About ngj78

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. ngj78

    NGJ vs CAP1

    Hello folks, It's been a while since I've hung out around here Update on my Cap1 dispute is that I've not heard from them for going on 3 years now. I believe that this debt will be wiped from my credit file, so to speak in about 3 more years. I was after any advice on offering to settle this, and whether I should. (FYI its a good 5 figure sum). I hope to be able to be in a position to get a mortgage next year so its whether I wait until nearer that time, and then settle, or whether I'm better settling asap, if that is advisable. Any advice on suggested settlement figures is appreciated. I presume if I was to contact Cap1 that doesn't cause me no problem? as I said the calls have stopped for a good 3 years now! Merci.
  2. ok, letter received at the weekend from the lovely BC basically asking me to complete an 'official Financial Statement form', and they they "cannot consider my circumstances unless this properly completed form is returned to us within SEVEN days." I have read previously that this is option but what is peoples advice as the best way to deal with this? Thanks in advance.
  3. ngj78

    EGG CC & Loan

    deleted. Posted in wrong place. Sorry.
  4. Bump. Sorry! If anyone can assist it would be appreciated. Just wanting to know what I should put in a letter? Thanks
  5. Thanks dx. Is the intention of this to slow them down or that they have no choice to accept? (sorry if an obvious question!) Is there anything I should/shouldn't say in a letter in response? Thanks again.
  6. If of note I should have also added that I have two credit cards with egg - of £3.7k and £3.8k. Both services have been withdrawn but I am making the minimum monthly payment - not sure that is relevant with any response in trying to settle this. Thanks again.
  7. ok...... apologies in advance for being a bit sketchy, I'm away with work but need to respond to BC by the 26th, so feedback welcome on the little info I can provide. I took out a loan for £15k in about 2002. I then subsequently topped this up 2-3 years later to £25k, consolidating all of my debts at the time. About a year ago I became unable to pay the monthly £400, my view at the time was better to pay 2-3 other debts than just one. Subsequently the account went into arrears and then into default. The debt was oringally passed to Frederickson's - who I didn't take sersiously. I've not responded to BC at all yet. Given that I now only have a couple of days left to do so then want to say something, even if a delaying tactic. My earnings are still very low. I certainly couldn't afford £400 a month, if I need to start making repayments - to stop a CCJ. I am also a company director so this really wouldn't help me! Many thanks in advance for your helpful words.
  8. Sorry to repeat a recent question but want to respond quickly.... should I CCA egg or Bryan Carter now? Thanks.
  9. I should have said its for about £15,000. Not sure if the amount makes a difference on how hard they will chase?
  10. Unfortunately no PPI Struggling to find the paperwork so may have to CCA again. Would I do that to BC or Egg now? Thanks for everyones responses.
  11. Hello all, I fell behind on my egg loan some months ago. It went to default and then to two debt collection agencies (or perhaps one but with different names!). I've not received a couple of letters, allegedly from a solicitors. Question one is if I should take this seriously? http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss15/njohns78/EggloanSolicitorsLetter0002.jpg I have received documentation from egg but have just been poor scanning/uploading and checking. The loan would be from about 2008. My thought is to put a holding letting into the solitictor saying that I'm investing the legality of the CCA and correspondence is being put together for egg? That sound sensible? any other advice welcome. Many thanks NGJ
  12. ngj78

    EGG CC & Loan

    bump (I'm in same situation - letter from a different solicitors though!)
  13. ngj78

    NGJ vs CAP1

    Cap1 have been quite for some months now - probably 9-12 months. I'm only presuming this can only be a good thing!??
  14. ngj78

    NGJ vs CAP1

    strangely I've not had any calls or phone calls for some weeks now. Did others have this silence? I'm sure it won't last!!!
  15. Thanks for taking the time to respond 'Seriously Fed Up'. Expected that to be the case (unfortunately). Don't think I'll waste the time to take the matter any further!
×
×
  • Create New...