Many thanks for your reply, Mrsfoot.
I tried to post a message in the Barclays thread, but I got the error message below.
nhunter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I need, in light of the recent court development to urgently get advice about how to proceed. I very much want to get the money back, as I have a new baby to consider, and this could make the difference between a new house or not.
However, I also have (with their deadline imminent), several things to consider:
1) What happens if the court again rules in favour of the banks?
2) Do I have to pay costs if I loose, if Barclays contests?
3) I have yet to consult a solicitor (as all advice i have recieved is to the contrary, and I havee no way of being able to afford one).
4) Does the ruling set a precident?
5) Are Barclays more likely to contest as a result of this ruling?
How can I get this message into the Barclays message?