Wescot Credit Services

simon4amiee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Think I posted something prior, but the Mrs got a letter today saying if she didn't after ignoring the previous letters pay the amount owed (£420.31) the would send a debt collecter round to collect the money.

Just to summerize, the wife was with Natwest had just short of £10 in the account, went to HSBC machine and they let het draw £10 out, she was then charged which she paid, but not in time for it to trigger another charge, so she refused to pay, as she had already paid the £30 odd charge, all for going 30 oodd pence overdrawn because HSBC machines round up to the nearest pound.

I dont think Wescot can do jack about it until it goes to court, something they have said in the last letter they would do. If it goes to court due to our finances we will only end up paying hardly anything, and will take forever. However I do thing the debt is unjust, and really want it resolved, we may dispute the debt because of the above reason.

Westcot probably won't go to court - it'll get passed to Frederickson / Bryan Carter who probably will. That is, until you point out the unlawful charges. If a debt collector turns up on your doorstep just tell him to s*d off or you'll call the police - they have no legal powers.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"