I'm Really Ever So Not Well

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks, I need some pampering and I need a certain teenager not to get up in the morning with the raving hump, cos I said she looked awful with her blonde hair now sporting black bits, because I (allegedly) said that she could do it, yeah right, cos I am likely to do that NOT!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Ah, poor Lula :(

Get your own back, Imac in the hair gel works a treat;)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOL that sounds like a plan Lex, i might just have to put it in the shower as she doesnt use gel

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Mix it in with the Shampoo ?. . err better not, that's child abuse.

Hope your feeling better. Booze related?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

my teenage daughter is just the same she wanted to dye her whole head black and shes blonde and when i said no she went got the underneth bits done cos in her words its not the whole head mummmmm and then the bits she dyed black went green cos it mixed with her colour that was already in it i could have killed her (not literally ;))and then she said well i like it like this so typical teen she screws up but makes look like my fault cos i wouldnt let her have it al black ahhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxxkia

pmsl got the car all warmed up already cos dont kid yourself the minute we start forgetting how to tie our own laces that plane to switzerland will be gased and ready for us :Dxxxxkia

Switzerland? I'm old, I'm old, honest :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

it is here the woman that teaches us aerobics has said her family have already got her seat booked shes 56 :Dbut regularly forgets her own routines and then blames us xxxkia ps think id prefer somewhere hot too palm trees ummm xxxkia

Lula would you like me to stamp on your foot? Maybe the pain will help you to forget about your cold :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

stamp on my foot???!!!! dont you know how delicate and sensitive my feet are ;) Hey Barra, when i was in Cornwall there was a bloke there with your T shirt on

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

stamp on my foot???!!!! dont you know how delicate and sensitive my feet are

Spoilsport. Can I stamp on it if I bring some oatcakes with me?

Hey Barra, when i was in Cornwall there was a bloke there with your T shirt on

"I'm with Stupid"?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Spoilsport. Can I stamp on it if I bring some oatcakes with me?

I know that you wont, in the oatcake department, you are almost entirely unreliable

"I'm with Stupid"?

No, the other one, I am the Stig

XX

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

I know that you wont, in the oatcake department, you are almost entirely unreliable

Ah but if there's foot stomping involved I'll be there with half a dozen oatcakes. No wait a dozen. No wait, what's that in metric? :rolleyes:

I am the Stig

No you're not, I am!

Pinky Ponk juice I've had with pills on coz back giving megga grief, no sleep last night, doesn't look good tonight either. Teenagers, mine past that though you wouldn't know it. owns the house you know:p slam, bam, crash, dum dum dum dum!!!!! Night is day and day is night:rolleyes: Hair - well can't say anything about that as considering now doing bits of my blonde purple!