HFC Bank - Default Removal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a post to gain some advice on a situation.

In brief:

Account held with HFC Bank, account went into default although I don't recall receving the letter. (2003)

Account taken back to local branch who agree an amount per month to settle account stating default clearing and account showing up to date. They tell me it's too late to talk about the letter as it's already served. (2003)

Review of my credit file in recent times shows account in default, then in default month by month for each month I have paid. (2004 then 2007)

One complaint a few years ago - Declined (2004)

Further complaint started recently - Branch rubbish, 2nd branch rubbish, HQ dealing but saying no basis for complaint. (2007)

They have agreed as a gesture of goodwill to send me my SAR for free. They have requested ID, I have stated I believe they should provide it to me as per my request as this is my file address, been here for 7 years and they already corresponded with me about complaint without any ID.

Initialy email contact by Director of Finance, now I email and they post me a letter.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the above or any luck with a default removal?

Barclays - Settled -£1410.00

BOS - Settled - £525

C1 - Settled - No Idea How Much!

PPI From HFC Is Next!

Please View The

FAQ's - They Contain Everything You Need!

Plus I am looking to claim my PPO back from them, I will review the notes first.

Barclays - Settled -£1410.00

BOS - Settled - £525

C1 - Settled - No Idea How Much!

PPI From HFC Is Next!

Please View The

FAQ's - They Contain Everything You Need!

Hi Lukeyboy

When you get your statements, ask for your charges back and the default removed as well. Keep the claim as a package, default removal has to be done too to settle your claim. I suggest you have a good look around the PPI thread about your claim there.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers