Are there any companies that will do this at a fair cost????

jay112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

First of all, i am new here so please forgive if i have posted this in the wrong place.

I have incured quite alot of unfair bank charges over the past years and obviously i want to get them back.

Has anyone used companies to do this for them? I have seen a few companies advertise but they want 25% of the money the banks ow you to cover their costs. I think this is a bit too much? no?

Please does anybody know of companies to do this at a fair rate?

Any advise is appreciated.

I would do it myself but i think it would take too much time and im not sure if i would be able to get all the money and interest etc.

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Jay :o)

Hi Jay.

Please does anybody know of companies to do this at a fair rate?
YES.

The company is called Jay112.

The first thing the company will do will be to spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. Jay112 will then realise that he(/she) is perfectly capable of doing it without the help of the parasites.

What is more, Jay112 will get to keep every penny.

Why pay someone a sizeable portion of your money to get the rest back when you can do it yourself.

You will find all the information and letters you need on this site.

Now, start reading. :D

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

hi,i stand corrected but these companys used the f.s.a. route and they dont except cases now after oft intervention.if you need to go back 6 years of charges you can diy.if its say only 3-4 years your claiming,you have choice, diy or wait for oft case to finish.

tez

Thanks Rouster Uk and Tezl,

I will get reading....and tomorrow ill call jay112 for a quote lol!..........only thing thats been worrying me is that its been so long since its all started now that i thought the banks must have come up with some way of making it very difficult for people to do this without the help of lawyers etc.

ok, now to find these threads.......

The CAG is a bit like an anti-virus program.

Every time a new virus appears, the AV companies supply a new brain-file to get rid of it.

Every time the banks come up with a new defence, we find a counter-defence.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....