tilly49-lowell

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

subscribing too - ODC and Curlyben you make my day when I read your comments on these DCA's - Brilliant!

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tilly:D Just subscribing.....*pulls up a chair* - think this is going to be fun:cool:

i hope its a comfy one bo :D

letter written ready to go lets how long before another piece of recycled paper drops through the letter box:D

Tilly don't confuse recycling with the same letter being churned out out time and time again ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi,

Good luck, 2 months I've been waiting. :confused:

hi

definatley good luck. they've been harrasing me for 10 months now!:-x

V. worried and scared at first, but now who cares?! :razz:

they are in the wrong in the way they have been pestering me and all the silly threatening letters that they send me are being filed away into a nice big folder as evidence on how they are harrassing me, breaching OFT guidelines, non compliance of CCA request.... the list goes on!:cool:

Have you not sent them one of Curlyben's famous BOG OFF letters yet

i have indeed, more than one, and i reported them to TS a few months ago.

For some reason lowells really like me and want to be my friend even though I have said i won't play!:p

i have asked for their complaints procedure to lodge a formal complaint but they probably haven't got any left with everyone else complaining about them!;)

but now that I have come across this site and got some really good info and help i feel so much more confident in dealing with these silly people. i know that they are in the wrong and there is not really much else they can do.

hi ya maggieboo well they are definitly billy no mates lol yep i too started yet another file lol and i am definitly not going to let them worry me if they want to paly silly games

so can i lol like you say with all help and support here you cant go wrong i will sending a letter asking for a copy of there complaints procedure report them to tc and send one of curlybens bog of letters:D

• Haha 1

i have indeed, more than one, and i reported them to TS a few months ago.

For some reason lowells really like me and want to be my friend even though I have said i won't play!:p

i have asked for their complaints procedure to lodge a formal complaint but they probably haven't got any left with everyone else complaining about them!;)

but now that I have come across this site and got some really good info and help i feel so much more confident in dealing with these silly people. i know that they are in the wrong and there is not really much else they can do.

If clownells have not addressed your complaint to them then go directly to the FOS and let them sort Clownells out for you

• Haha 1

Hi tills, wots with hilder then? You haven't started puttin them blasted rollers in yer hair have ya? If so, I really must draw the line hun, this forum has definately driven you mad!!!LOL!!!!

Like I said before, too much work makes tilly a dull girl, but hilder ogden is truely going beyond all my expectations..time for a holiday me thinks!!!!

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

all has gone quite not heard a peep so far no reply to letter asking for copy of complaints procedure or bog of letter

Hiya Tilly

When i asked Lowells for their complaints procedure they wrote back saying it was enclosed when it wasn't so I have had to write and ask for it again but they haven't replied.:rolleyes:

These people really are the limit, they are hopeless.

Maggieboo

all has gone quite not heard a peep so far no reply to letter asking for copy of complaints procedure or bog of letter

They are legally obliged to have a complaints procedure. If they fail to supply you with details of it within a reasonable time then you can report their asses direct to the FOS and request they investigate your complaint as Clownells refused to send you details of their Complaints Procedure. Also report them to the OFT as regards their fitness to hold a licence.

They are legally obliged to have a complaints procedure. If they fail to supply you with details of it within a reasonable time then you can report their asses direct to the FOS and request they investigate your complaint as Clownells refused to send you details of their Complaints Procedure. Also report them to the OFT as regards their fitness to hold a licence.

Hi Tilly

Wouldn't it be great if we both had a complaint to FOS and OFT about the same thing!

having a rant here i am spitting feathers just had a phonecall from my mum who bearing in mind is 85 in complete and utter panic recieved a telogram letter this morning never been in debt in her life what is wrong with these people

Curlyben will be along shortly with s nice wordy letter for RED. My short version

Dear Red

This alleged debt is in dispute with Clownells and as such should not have been passed to you. I suggest you send it back to Clownells as I will not be getting involved in any further discussion with you regarding this matter as it is already the subject of a complaint to the FOS, OFT and Trading Standards.

yours etc

Tilly

Two versions.

1/

Dear DeadHead.

Oi! Idiot the corporate brain cell is obviously being overused and this letter is meaningless twaddle as RED and Lowell are one and then same.

May I recommend a good Psychiatrist for your multiple personality disorder.

Yours insincerely

The Bloke What You Threatened

2/ the real one ;)

Edit as needed

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the CCA 74.

My last letter from **original creditor/DCA** was DATE and intimated that my complaint would be resolved on 23rd

July, this obviously hasn’t happened.

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, Subject Access request and have also breached s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Enjoy

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too