phone call from 02077932682

boozy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this company rang both my neighbours harrising them, so any way i was in a bad mood this morning so when they rang my 85 year old next door niegbour enough is enough, so i rang them first of all i didnt aknowledge any debt with them i kept on saying what are you on about, then they said an abbey nation debt from 2002 end of november just nearly 5 years ago. i explained if there was such a debt it is unproven he said what. well i sent of a cca request 2 years ago andive never heard back so if you cant prove a debt in that time when you have 14 days from recieving the request then there is no debt, and for ringing my neighbours that is breach of admintration act (harrasment)so i said well take me to court its up to you and ill bring my neighbours as witnesses to your harrasment proof. then he said so your gonna be awkward i said yep.. lets see what happens

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it the same company you CCA'd 2 years ago who you spoke to ??....because while a debt was in dispute they cannot transfer the debt to another Debt Collection Agency ?....

THEY WOULDNT TELL ME WHO THEY WERE, BUT I THINK ITS A DIFFERENT COMPANY

Hi

If the company didnot mention what they wanted you for it will be quit hard getting them for harrasment.

Just sit tight untill they write to you then explain that you are waiting for a CCA request and ask for there complaint procedure

• 1 year later...
Was it the same company you CCA'd 2 years ago who you spoke to ??....because while a debt was in dispute they cannot transfer the debt to another Debt Collection Agency ?....

Well, they shouldn't but they do!

Also Credit Card Companies such as MBNA sell or novate accounts that are in Serious Dispute!

AC

this company rang both my neighbours harrising them, so any way i was in a bad mood this morning so when they rang my 85 year old next door niegbour enough is enough, so i rang them first of all i didnt aknowledge any debt with them i kept on saying what are you on about, then they said an abbey nation debt from 2002 end of november just nearly 5 years ago. i explained if there was such a debt it is unproven he said what. well i sent of a cca request 2 years ago andive never heard back so if you cant prove a debt in that time when you have 14 days from recieving the request then there is no debt, and for ringing my neighbours that is breach of admintration act (harrasment)so i said well take me to court its up to you and ill bring my neighbours as witnesses to your harrasment proof. then he said so your gonna be awkward i said yep.. lets see what happens

Please report this matter to Consumer Direct and

Mr. Robert Gardner at Lambeth Trading Stndards:

[email protected]

AC

this company rang both my neighbours harrising them, so any way i was in a bad mood this morning so when they rang my 85 year old next door niegbour enough is enough

How did you know that Link rang your 85 YEAR OLD neighbour?

Did he/she come round to tell you?

This is very serious indeed!

Had the 85 YEAR OLD Pensioner fallen over an hurt themself;

It would be Link Financial's fault!

I urge you to make a formal complaint to Consumer Direct about this incident, ask them to log it on their system.

Also send a complaint to Mr. Robert Gardner @ Lambeth Trading Standards

[email protected]

AC

well this number has cropped up in my life and they are bothering my neighbours.....they leave letters saying an old friend carl jones wants you to call him. Dont get me wrong i aint worried but that bloke they keep bothering must be getting ****ed off.

• 8 months later...

got a new letter today from links debt agency collectors ! they put a note through my girlfriends door

so i have cca them and sent a harrasement letter to get on a lebel pegging so i can start my battle with the ****

got a new letter today from links debt agency collectors ! they put a note through my girlfriends door

so i have cca them and sent a harrasement letter to get on a lebel pegging so i can start my battle with the ****

Please see Post Number 936:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/162255-link-financial-limited-47.html

AC

Any complaints about non-compliance with the OFT requirements should be sent to:

Enquiries

Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House

2-6 Salisbury Square

London

EC4Y 8JX

[email protected]"

QUOTE:

5. Failure to comply with a requirement could lead to a fine of up to £50,000 and/or be grounds for revocation of a consumer credit licence."

Link Financial is well known on this site!

AC

well i have ignored them for 9months and now im ready to sort this mess out cca request being sent tomorow and battke will commence

my girlfriend dont need this **** so i might have to move out

I realise that you probably do not need the hassle,

but please report Link Financial's Bad Business Practice to:

Consumer Direct (the OFT's Consumer Arm)

Tel: 08454 04 05 06

Consumer Direct will log the complaint with the Office of Fair Trading and;

Make a formal complaint to the OFT, you can send it by email (email address above).

Every complaint made about this firm will help other people from being harassed!

The OFT have requested that Link abide by the Requirements placed upon them!

If they do not then, they could be fined £50,000.

AC

hi everyone

been regularly reading posts on this site and gathering info

i have a couple of questions that i could do with helping.

i had the old carl jone letters through the past in the last 9months and basically ignored them. i done some searching and found out its link on my case concerning a abbey/mbna credit debt whiched basically i ignored.

So i have cca them with the relevant template / postal order of £1 and recorded delivery.

i only sent it 5 days ago so not concerned about a reply yet.

so what i need to know is where do i stand if abbey/mbna have sent me a default notice which i havent recieved... i mean i have had a few personal problems in the past 3 years and have moved several times. If a DEFAULT NOTICE has been sent where do i stand upon my CCA request?

any replies would be grateful or relevant threads on this EXCELLENT site

THANKS people.

hi everyone

been regularly reading posts on this site and gathering info

i have a couple of questions that i could do with helping.

i had the old carl jone letters through the past in the last 9months and basically ignored them. i done some searching and found out its link on my case concerning a abbey/mbna credit debt whiched basically i ignored.

So i have cca them with the relevant template / postal order of £1 and recorded delivery.

i only sent it 5 days ago so not concerned about a reply yet.

so what i need to know is where do i stand if abbey/mbna have sent me a default notice which i havent recieved... i mean i have had a few personal problems in the past 3 years and have moved several times. If a DEFAULT NOTICE has been sent where do i stand upon my CCA request?

any replies would be grateful or relevant threads on this EXCELLENT site

THANKS people.

You can still send a CCA request. ;)

thanks angry cat

i have the SAR ready and is being sent tomori got your reply on the post i sent about letter and door visit

I have emailed the complaint to oft

thanks

Very Good, the OFT must know about these Bad Practices;

Anyone else who is receiving similar: PLEASE COMPLAIN to the OFT!

angry cat!

What exactly does the Subject Access Request show?

will it give a date when and if A Default notice was sent?"

Yes, if you make a FULL SAR, asking for any and all historical data, you should be provided with everything relating to the account;

specifically request copies of any Default Notice(s) and proof of posting of same.

Please remember to mark you SAR PO, SAR FEE ONLY and keep a copy.

AC