Direct Auto Finance

Jamesx81x
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I today received back my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request from DAF which included items of paperwork i had never seen before at the time of me taking out car finance.

Included was a checklist to determine my suitability for car finance! Basically it was a tick or cross in the box questionaire, more than 4 crosses and my application had to be approved by one of their directors, i had 5!

Firstly i didnt meet the disposbale income level set by DAF, 2nd i had an unacceptable amount of CCJ's, 3rd it stated i had deteriorating credit and defaults, 4th my credit rating was 332 points below their set allowed rating and finally the car should have been limited to a term of 42 months yet mine was 48.

Even after all this information front of them their directors found it ok to finance me for over £9000. I didnt even pass their credit score!

I thought the Consumer Credit Act was there to protect consumers from things like this?

Also after a CCA and a SAR request they have failed to provide me with a copy of the orignal default notice but still re-possesed the car.

Any help on the above will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won