HELP - Micro Billing Systen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have got an invoice which keeps popping up on my PC and I cant get rid of it. :mad: :mad: Tried Anti Virus etc but no luck.:confused:

Apparently once this is one your PC its is a devil of a job to get rid of it.

Any ideas anyone?

Wally

Lets hope so wally but you should have Spybot anyway, everyone should have it. It's free and the most effective, and respected, destroyer of spyware and bots.

Then why don't you do a review of it in our review section

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

re this mail I yesterday logged on to my laptop on Virgin media and MBS have sent me a bill for £39.99 on a website (Mysexworld) that I never have been on.

I went to the account and looked at the log file but it's blank.

I have deleted the MBS manager Account (Don't know how it got there).

Which download file do I have to load from the link above sent by Conniff :) to delete the pop up windows as my 10 year old daughter uses the laptop to do her homework.

thanks

Hi

I managed to get rid of it.

If you Google "Micro Billing Systems" there is alot of help from people who have managed to get rid of it with different ways of getting rid of it.

What worked for me was I downloaded Windows Defender and got it to virus check everything. At the end it will list all the programmes on your computer if you arrow through them you will see a file with MBS on it, DELETE!!

I havent had another pop up invoice since I did this so I think I have cracked it.

Good luck:)

Hi Wally

Windows Defender is a good program and gets better with each update. I am glad you got rid of your popup.

Another good program is Cyberscrub. This will do a complete cleanout of your pc. You will be surprised at how much stuff you have accumulated.

There is a 15 day trial at the link and the only emails they send you will be 6 how-to-dos over the 15 days trial and they wont bother you again.

The one you want is 'Privacy Suit 4.5'.

It will however erase your passwords etc that have been set into cookies so when you enter your favourite sites again you will have to log in but the first visit only.

CyberScrub - Downloads?&

Another great program, is CCleaner. There is no x day trial period.

Like Connifs CyberScrub, this will erase your passwords etc that have been set into cookies so when you enter your favourite sites again you will have to log in but the first visit only.

I use it on every pc, that comes into the workshop.. simply wouldnt do with out it :)

Hope this helps

be safe

Nige

AKA The JGG

I cant say for sure on the CyberScrub, as i have never used it. But with CCleaner, you can tell it exactly what to clean, or leave alone.

IE, cookies, temp internet files, recycle bin, history, recently typed URL's, recent documents, clipboard.. etc etc etc.

This also works with different browsers eg Firefox. You can state what you want removing, or to be left alone.

Any questions, please dont hesitate to shout.

I'm not sure if im allowed to put a link to the program here as its a commercial site. But simply google it.

Hope this helps

be safe

nige :)

In actual fact I have CCleaner on my computer upstairs but it would take forever to start up (the computer that is).

I thought CCleaner was free for personal use. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is any problem with posting links providing their relevent.

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

hi dj.. ccleaner is free for personal use. As for the link side of it, it may be easier just to go to google, and do a quick search..

As a sideline, re your pc upstairs, i know its way off topic, but if youd like to pm me, i will do what i can to assist you in getting your pc up and running a bit faster.

be safe

nige :)