style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe this is part of the procedure that needs to be followed in prder for a bailiff to be granted his certificate. Does it say anything about people coming forward who know of any reason why the certificate should not be granted?

Which paper is it?

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful

It's in the Burnley Express. It says.....

notice is herby given that (loads of names) of Rossendales Limited (and then the rest of Rossendales address) have applied t the Judge at Burnley Country Court for Bailiff Certificates. Any person who knows of a reason why (and then list all the names again) are not fit and proper persons to be granted a bailiff certificate should write to the Court Manager at the Distric Registry of The High Court of Justice, Burnley etc etc before 26th September 2007.

end

I just thought that if there had been a problem with one of them then someone may want to lodge a 'comment' with the Magistrate.

Can provide a list of the names if anyone needs it for checking?