buchananclark+wells giving me greef some help please

nikon101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ya everyone i have had a phone call for the last 2 months of a company called buchananclark+wells i have had nothing but greef with them i owe £137 for o2 carphonewarehouse i'm on the sick and cant pay it all in one go i have offered to pay £20 a month to them but it as been refused and said they are going to take action if it is not payed in full in two days can some one help please

thanks

First of all they are legally obliged to accept any payment offer in line with your ability to pay. These companies threaten legal action as standard practice in order to try and squeeze more money out of people. A judge would be less than impressed if they took you to court after you have made them an offer of payment.

Have you made them a written offer of payment yet, showing a breakdown of your income and expenditure? If you haven't you should (send it recorded delivery and enclose the first payment). Cashing of your payment is considered acceptance.

Also are there any charges on the account that you can claim back?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

These guys are quite easy to deal with. Find the harassment letter from the templates add a CCA request send it to them via recorded delivery and then wait. As soon as you have confirmed delivery, let them know you have sent it the next time they call and I am sure they will back off. Don't agree anything verbally with them any more, so should they choose to take it further, you have eveidence that they are taking unreasonble action.

:lol:

add a CCA request send it to them via recorded delivery and then wait.

This is a mobile phone contract.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

thanks people glad i have people who surport and yes its a mobile contract from car phonewarehouse the thing is about 3 months before my contract was up my sim was broken in twoand i didnt use the credit on there which was 500 mins and 200 texts so i was paying £35 a month for nothing and i contacted carphoneware house and they said that they would send a new one out but i never did get this when i rang to cancel the contract at the end i was then told that i had 300 loyality points and would not have to pay for the next contract for a year.and they said that i owned for the 3 months which i had'nt used so i said could they take the 300 loyality points which worked out to be £300 in calls.and pay the other bill off which they said it didnt work like that.i had to pay the out standing money that was owed but if i have earned 300 loyality points that means they owe me sorry if i have cofused you all but its confused me as well