Stay lifted? HBOS

eveb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, I recently applied to have a stay lifted using the letter you knidly supplied on the site, just filling in relevant details, and adding in other details.

Ive had a reply from the Court ( Gloucester ) to say .

1. " the matter be listed as an objection on notice"....... Good news!?

2. The parties do file and serve statements (with authorities) on which they intend to rely at least 7 days prior to the hearing.

Please can someone tell me what the implication of an objection on notice?

Also do you think these statements need to be different from my original reasons for requesting the stay be lifted? or will those reasons in their current format suffice?

Thanks all...

Keep going all those still forging ahead with claims!

XX

Hi Eve

I believe an objection on notice means you basically get to go into the court and state your case for why the stay should be removed.

Questions....

were you notified your claim was actually stayed in the first place ?

Was this on application from the bank or on the courts own motion ?

Whens the hearing set for ?

And yes you should make your statement more personal to you and your specific circumstances.

hadyanth vs Lloyds TSB - Goodbye fingernails...

also read this see if any of this is relevant to your case and make sure you do what it says and resend your appeal document and anything else you think is relevant 7 days before. The banks may not and then you will be in a better position.

Any announcement about the OFT reconsidering proceeding with the case may also be relevant???

See general forum

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE