Mrs Pie V Goldfish help needed

scousepie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request on behalf of my wife and she received a letter back asking for proof of ID, they want a copy of a driving license and or a Passport, the letter said if they don't receive these by the 10th September the case will be closed.

guys were do we stand? ta much,

P.S shall I send the a CCA Default letter

My wife is worried that they can re-produce her signature if she submits these docs,

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

Create a signature for letters

Online Personal Signature Maker - MyLiveSignature - Free Perosnal Signature Generator

Sending proof is upto you, however I'd respond with something like

I respectfully request that you provide me with a copy of your complaints procedure. The CCA is clear you are obliged to provide me with this information on request and are therefore unable to close this case. Please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

Thanks for you reply, my thoughts are the same as yours its down to them to prove the debit and not fob me off, looks like a delay tactic too me, I need to construct a good letter has anyone got any advice or a template I could read.

many thanks

SP

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

Don't send them anything....your request for a CCA is quite clear, it seems they can't even verify you live at your address....I would do nothing until they default on the CCA request....then complain to TS and OFT...

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Don't send them anything....your request for a CCA is quite clear, it seems they can't even verify you live at your address....I would do nothing until they default on the CCA request....then complain to TS and OFT...

On balance I concur - wait until they default before sending any letters.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf