More Thames Credit

NADEEM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After a CCA request to our above named friends recently (they have replied after the 12 days and the 30 days clock is also ticking).

A reply today (cut down) states:

We refer to your Recorded Delivery letter.

You requested copy documents citing the CCA 1974.

We arent the original creditor. We didnt provide you the original credit and purchased the debt balance and right to colelct the balance. We didnt purchase ur actual agreement, so we have no obligation to provide you a copy of that agreement.

Good practice wise, we have ordered the APPLICATION FORM frm the creditor and ask u b patient.

Meanwhile, unless ur specifically denying that you have knowledge of the debt or ur liable for the debt, theres no reason why our debt collection activity should be suspended.

We are the legal owners of ur account and ur liability is now to us in respect of paying the debt to our group of companies.

They state the balance and ask that I contact them wihtin 7 days (yeh right) to disucss payment options.

My learned friends..I feel I shud ignore this letter as they are in default...They ere also saying they will send me a copy of the application form (not credit agreement) and wait for the 30 days to lapse if the dont write to me wiht what I want.

Does anyone concur or have valuable advice???

Thanks as always

Until they comply with your CCA the account is in default and no further action is needed.

This is just another of Thames' tactics.

File this under IGNORE and we'll deal with anything else they throw out later.

• Haha 1

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too